English | Italian | Spanish | French | German

video for the talks

i am intending to clean up the video files of the talks from elgg camp, but the videos that were uploaded to youtube so far are incomplete. does anyone have a copy of the full talk by matt on solr, for example? he has given me the slides from his presentation, but the 2 video files are 15 minutes and 9 seconds long, respectively; whereas his talk was probably around 45 minutes in total. did i miss a part of it? or has some of it not been uploaded to youtube yet? thanks

Search, Sort and Filter
  • Michele (@michele)
    By Michele (@michele)

Hi Ura,

I have the original files now, have at least to split by individual talks and then upload to Youtube or you prefer to do this by yourself by receiving files via wetransfer or else? We would anyways like to upload them on SBW's channel if ok for you. Please let us know

• ura soul
    By ura soul

it would be easiest for me if you would split the files into individual talks and then send them to me somehow (wetransfer is fine). once i have processed them i will send them back to you so you can upload them to your channel (or i will upload them directly to your channel if you prefer and are ok to give me the login).

i have a slow upload speed here for internet connections, so it will possibly take a couple of days to complete the whole process.

• Michele (@michele)
    By Michele (@michele)

Ok, I am starting working on the files I have ....but you can relax for a long time...I'm on a 0.2 Mbit upload connection... :S

• ura soul
    By ura soul

oh ok, i see... i think my upload speed is comparable to that - i usually leave youtube videos uploading overnight!

Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version

Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version

Group to share pictures, leave comments on recently held Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version, and suggestions for future ones :) / Gruppo dei partecipanti all'evento Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version per condividere foto, opinioni, idee e suggerimenti per le prossime edizioni! :)

Please help maintain SBW!

We rely on your ETHICAL SHOPPING at our Marketplace and your DONATIONS via Paypal or via Satispay. See latest Donators.

Via banktransfer to: Social Business World - Ethic Bank (Banca Etica) - Branch: Ancona (Italy) - IBAN: IT73B0501802600000011519097 - BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T84A

Consider supporting us now. Thank you!

Embed this page

To embed the content of this page on your website/blog, copy the following code and paste it in your website.
Show embedded page in full layout