English | Italian | Spanish | French | German

Thank you

I just wanted to express my gratitude towards Social Business World, and the people working there, for inviting me to a great Elgg Camp.

It was a really nice treat not only to meet up with developers, but also meet end users, who know nothing about Elgg, PHP or other tech woodoo, and see that what Open Source can do for them and their livelihood.

Everybody was really nice and forthcoming – so much I was a little tempted to move to Italy (they have excellent food and coffee there too).

It was fun to meet so many of the core developers, and some plugin developers as myself.
Special thanks to Juho for many good finnish translations, performed live at the beach :-)
Everybody I spoke to, called this Elgg Camp the best they had ever attended.

Michele and Luca, please thank all who was involved with the Camp in Italy.

Search, Sort and Filter
  • Michele (@michele)
    By Michele (@michele)

Thank YOU for coming, sharing those days with us and for the nice words. We did our best to organize the event but are also aware that it could have been better....next one for sure! :)

• slyhne
    By slyhne

Michele (@michele) - I think you did a great job organizing the event. No complaints from me - or anyone else I believe :-)

Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version

Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version

Group to share pictures, leave comments on recently held Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version, and suggestions for future ones :) / Gruppo dei partecipanti all'evento Elgg Camp Italy 2016 - SBW Extended Version per condividere foto, opinioni, idee e suggerimenti per le prossime edizioni! :)

Please help maintain SBW!

We rely on your ETHICAL SHOPPING at our Marketplace and your DONATIONS via Paypal or via Satispay. See latest Donators.

Via banktransfer to: Social Business World - Ethic Bank (Banca Etica) - Branch: Ancona (Italy) - IBAN: IT73B0501802600000011519097 - BIC/SWIFT: CCRTIT2T84A

Consider supporting us now. Thank you!

Embed this page

To embed the content of this page on your website/blog, copy the following code and paste it in your website.
Show embedded page in full layout